- Fall semester: April 15
- Spring semester: November 1
- Fall Semester: Mid-September through mid-December
- Spring Semester: Early January through late May
University of Gloucestershire
At the University of Gloucestershire, BCA students are immersed in the university alongside English students.
Like many universities in England, Gloucestershire is separated into several campuses located throughout Cheltenham and the nearby city of Gloucester. There are three main University campuses: two in Cheltenham (Francis Close Hall and The Park) and a third campus (Oxstalls) in Gloucester.
With the appropriate prerequisite courses, students are able to take almost any class offered at the university, which means you might take European Policy (an environmental course) or even Hollywood Genres (a film course).
Great for Majors
- Business, marketing, economics (Park campus)
- Science, environment, landscape design, theology, English, humanities (Francis Close Hall campus)
- Sports, sports medicine, nutrition (Oxstalls campus)
Get acquainted with the city and the university with a mix of cultural, social and academic activities including registering for classes and academic advising from the resident director